Currently, I am Digital Business Analyst at Fujitsu Belgium (BE). Prior to that, I have been working first as a Scientific Software Engineer within the research group CISTIB7 at the UPF6 (ES), next as a R&D Engineer in Intelligent Systems at Inspiralia (ES), then as a Consultant in Energy Efficiency at E² = MC (BE), Consultant in Software Implementation at Sofico (BE), and finally as a Business Analyst at FIS5 Benelux (BE).
Since January 2011, I am Ph.D. in Computer Science from Mines ParisTech (FR). My Ph.D. was done at the Asclepios Research Team from INRIA4 Sophia-Antipolis (FR). My thesis mainly deals with the analysis of medical images (image processing) and took place within the framework of the EU Marie Curie project 3D Anatomical Human (3DAH).
Before starting my Ph.D., I took courses in computer vision and robotics within the ViCOROB3 group at the UdG2 (ES). In 2005, I graduated Industrial Engineer in Computer Science (Ing.) from ISIB1 (BE), which is recognized as a Master in Industrial Engineer Sciences (M.Sc.) by the French Community of Belgium.
- ISIB – Institut Supérieur Industriel de Bruxelles (BE)
- UdG – Universitat de Girona (ES)
- ViCOROB – Visió per Computador i Robòtica (ES)
- INRIA – Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique (FR)
- FIS – Fidelity National Information Services Inc. (US)
- UPF – Universitat Pompeu Fabra (ES)
- CISTIB – Computational Imaging and Simulation Technologies in Biomedicine (ES)