Red Cross training, Belgium (2017). This classroom training organized by the Belgian Red Cross consolidates the first aid knowledge of the Brevet européen de premiers secours (BEPS). The training aims to provide theoretical and practical knowledge to approach rescue and first aid in case of vital and functional emergency. Role-playing scenarios help to learn how to deal with a victim (e.g. accident, malaise, heat stroke, sunstroke, unconsciousness, bleeding, burn and wound).
- Anatomical landmarks;
- Basic rules of intervention.
- Airway obstruction.
- Musculoskeletal system trauma.
- Cranial and vertebral trauma;
- Emergency box.
- Related training: First aid.
- Learn more about the BEPS – Brevet européen de premiers secours.
- Learn more on Croix-Rouge de Belgique.