Sofico training, Belgium (2016). This internal classroom training consists in a four-week (15 days) session that focuses on the most common configuration aspects of Miles, which is a scalable, adaptive and flexible end-to-end software for automotive finance, leasing, fleet and mobility management. The training focuses on the hands-on aspects of configuring a Miles environment and attempts to closely match a real life Miles implementation by means of several use cases.
- Recurring configuration items;
- Vehicle management;
- Products and pricing.
- Products and pricing;
- Relation management;
- Contract management;
- Vehicle ordering and delivery;
- Third party service management;
- Accounting and invoicing;
- Incident management;
- Short-term rental.
- Repair, maintenance and tires;
- Contract modification;
- Contract termination;
- Vehicle sale;
- Document management.
- Related project: Miles software.
- Related training: Miles functional training.
- Learn more about Miles.
- Learn more about Sofico.