Coralius, Belgium (2016). This classroom training is intended to get acquainted with the requirements engineering process as supported by the International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB). Main objectives are to apply learnings and principles to the requirement gathering and analysis (RGA) phase, recognize risks and address them appropriately, as well as gather, analyze, specify, validate and document requirements in a correct and structured fashion.
Day 1: Foundations and stakeholders
- Need of requirements engineering;
- Basics of communication theory;
- Skills of a requirements engineer;
- Documentation of requirements;
- Onion model;
- Stakeholder analysis.
Day 2: Requirement management
- Requirement elicitation;
- Requirement analysis;
- Requirement specification;
- Requirement validation;
- Traceability and priority;
- Change management.
- Learn more about the IREB – International Requirements Engineering Board.
- Learn more about Coralius.