Currently, I am Functional Analyst at Zetes (BE). Prior to that, I have been working as a Scientific Software Engineer at CISTIB from UPF (ES), R&D Engineer in Intelligent Systems at Inspiralia (ES), Consultant in Energy Efficiency at E²=MC (BE), Consultant in Software Implementation at Sofico (BE), Business Analyst at FIS (BE), and Digital Business Analyst at Fujitsu (BE).
Since January 2011, I am Ph.D. in Computer Science from Mines ParisTech (FR). My Ph.D. was done at Asclepios, INRIA Sophia-Antipolis (FR). My thesis mainly deals with the analysis of medical images and took place within the framework of the EU Marie Curie project 3D Anatomical Human (3DAH).
Before starting my Ph.D., I took courses in computer vision and robotics at ViCOROB, UdG (ES). In 2005, I graduated Industrial Engineer in Computer Science (Ing./M.Sc.) from ISIB (BE).
- ITIL IT service management certification
- First aid Training to first aid trainers
- Trends Debate around technology and privacy
- PRINCE2 Project management certification
- CVIU Academic journal article in CVIU
- Ph.D. Thesis Doctoral thesis at Mines ParisTech
- MICCAI Conference article at MICCAI
- SAUC-E Underwater robotics competition