AWS: foundations and machine learning
AWS training, MOOC (2020). These online courses provide an overall understanding of AWS cloud, with an overview of cloud concepts, services, security, architecture, pricing and support. Specific courses to AWS partners teach best practices to address customer business priorities around costs, agility, compliance, innovation and growth. Machine Learning (ML) is also covered, with a deep dive into the same ML curriculum used to train Amazon’s developers and data scientists.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- AWS core services;
- AWS integrated services;
- AWS architecture;
- AWS security;
- Pricing and support.
AWS Partner Solutions: Business foundations
- Build your business with AWS;
- What matters to AWS customers;
- Security, identity and compliance;
- Pricing and licensing;
- Migration and cloud adoption;
- Opportunity management.
AWS Partner Solutions: Technical foundations
- AWS solution architects;
- AWS architectural concepts;
- Building blocks;
- AWS Well-Architected Framework;
- Architecting an AWS solution;
- Engaging customers and architecting solutions.
AWS Machine Learning: Decision maker
- Demystifying AI/ML/DL;
- ML for business challenges;
- ML terminology;
- Exploring the ML toolset.
AWS Machine Learning: Data scientist
- Math for ML;
- Linear and logistic regression;
- Elements of data science;
- Real world ML decisions.
AWS Business Professional (course certificate)
AWS Technical Professional (course certificate)
Deep learning and TensorFlow (Cognitive Class training)
Google Cloud: big data and machine learning (Coursera training)
Azure: fundamentals, machine learning and Power BI (Microsoft Docs training)
Data science specialization (Coursera training)
Neural networks and deep learning (Coursera training)