Microsoft Docs training, MOOC (2020). These 3 online courses present Microsoft Azure and Power BI. The training teaches the basic cloud concepts, along with hands-on exercises, and provides an overview of Azure services, such as Azure Machine Learning (ML), which is a cloud platform for training, deploying, managing and monitoring ML models. Furthermore, the training explains how to use Power BI and build business intelligence reports.
Course 1: Azure fundamentals
- Principles of cloud computing;
- Azure architecture and service guarantees;
- Compute, data storage and networking;
- Security, responsibility and trust;
- Infrastructure standards with Azure Policy;
- Azure resources with Azure Resource Manager.
Course 2: Azure machine learning
- Working with data;
- Orchestrate ML with pipelines;
- Deploy ML models;
- Automate model selection;
- Tune hyperparameters;
- Monitor models and data drift.
Course 3: Power BI
- Get started building with Power BI;
- Get data with Power BI Desktop;
- Model and explore data;
- Use visuals, publish and share.
Microsoft Docs (badges and trophies)