Red Cross training, Belgium (2023). This series of summer training courses, which are divided between face-to-face and virtual sessions, is a learning opportunity offered by the Red Cross to all of its members during the summer. Although these trainings are not necessarily related to a particular activity, they are intended to be useful not only within the activities of the Red Cross, but also in the private lives of its members.
- Well-being, letting go, circle of influence;
- Including people and listening in decisions;
- Recognizing skills, gaps and difficulties;
- Bringing the teams to the highest of their potential;
- Delegating: objective, feedback and rules of the game;
- Emotional management;
- Tips for a benevolent management;
- Fact-based feedback;
- Collaborative governance: vision, mission and values.
- How to establish effective communication;
- White flag: positive, named, and introduced intention;
- Nurturing positive feedback;
- Karpman's Drama Triangle;
- Johari window;
- Feedback: positive, constructive, absolute and factual;
- The mechanisms of communication;
- The 4 Toltec Agreements;
- The Insights Discovery method;
- Feedback techniques: SBI/SCI, FAIR, DESC, OSBD.
- Miro as a collaborative platform;
- Structure: team, project, board, frame;
- Miro template library;
- Preparing for an online meeting;
- Collaborative work by sharing boards.