EAB Conference, Germany (2022). The 9th edition of the EAB Research Projects Conference (EAB-RPC 2022), which is organised by the European Association on Biometrics (EAB), is currently the largest event on research funded by the European Union (EU) in the area of biometrics and identity management. Over the previous editions, EAB-RPC has become the main forum in Europe where attendees can promote research carried out in biometrics.
- Border management and internal security in EU;
- Electronic Identification, Authentication and Trust Services (eIDAS) app;
- European Digital Identity Wallet (EUDIW) app;
- Document and biometric identity verification;
- Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) technologies.
- PAD framework for facial and voice data;
- Recognising Covid-19 through biometrics;
- Generative models for video generation;
- Biometric usage in smart border control technologies;
- Predicting and monitoring technology acceptance;
- Workload reduction in biometric identification;
- Use and regulation of new biometric data;
- Spoofing-aware speaker verification;
- Predicting and managing migration flows.
- Analyzing ID experts in morphing attack detection;
- Morphing attack potential;
- Morphing applied to face templates;
- Including biometrics into blockchain.