Red Cross training, Belgium (2022). This series of summer training courses, which are divided between face-to-face and virtual sessions, is a learning opportunity offered by the Red Cross to all of its members during the summer. Although these trainings are not necessarily related to a particular activity, they are intended to be useful not only within the activities of the Red Cross, but also in the private lives of its members.
- Basic shapes;
- Containers and banners;
- Visual path;
- Effects and colors.
- Improve the effectiveness of meetings;
- Power of the circular mode;
- Me, in your place;
- Participatory cycles;
- Analysis of the levers of change;
- Development of a mature proposal;
- Individual decision with consultation;
- Collective decision by consent.
- Develop your capacity for resilience;
- Consistency and good health;
- Salutogenesis as a shield through life;
- Levels of response to a crisis;
- Get an individual or a team out of a stressful situation;
- Nourish the 3 salutogenic dimensions;
- Veracity vs salutogenic conditions.
Moving forward in uncertainty
- Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity (VUCA);
- Iterative cycles;
- Kanban and backlog;
- Lessons learned;
- Continuous improvement applied;
- Client-team relationship;
- Project brief.