ArchiMate 3 in practice
Orsys training, Belgium (2022). This 2-day on-site training introduces ArchiMate, an open enterprise architecture modeling language to support the description, analysis and visualization of architecture within and across business domains. ArchiMate offers a common language for describing the construction and operation of business processes, organizational structures, information flows, IT systems and technical infrastructure.
- ArchiMate 3.0: Core Framework, standard and benefits;
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF);
- Elements: aspects and relationships;
- Business layer: essentials and hands-on;
- Application layer: essentials and hands-on;
- Information structure;
- Cross-layer relationships.
- Technology layer: essentials and hands-on;
- ArchiMate: layered and total views;
- ArchiMate viewpoints;
- Motivation view;
- Services in ArchiMate;
- Vertical slicing through the layers.
Business process and decision modeling (HPI training)
UML class diagrams (edX training)