Neural networks and deep learning
Coursera training, MOOC (2018). Given online by Stanford University (US), this training introduces the foundations of deep learning. Main objectives are to understand the major technology trends driving deep learning, be able to build, train, apply and implement fully connected deep neural networks, and understand their key parameters. The training aims to teach how deep learning actually works, rather than presenting only a surface-level description.
Week 1: Introduction to deep learning
- What is a neural network?
- Supervised learning with neural networks;
- Why is deep learning taking off?
Week 2: Neural networks basics
- Binary classification;
- Logistic regression;
- Gradient descent;
- Derivatives with a computation graph;
- Vectorizing logistic regression.
Week 3: Shallow neural networks
- Neural network representation;
- Computing a neural network's output;
- Vectorizing across multiple examples;
- Activation functions and their derivatives;
- Gradient descent for neural networks;
- Random initialization.
Week 4: Deep neural networks
- Multilayer neural network;
- Forward and backward propagation;
- Building blocks of deep neural networks;
- Parameters vs hyperparameters.
Deep learning and TensorFlow (Cognitive Class training)
Google Cloud: big data and machine learning (Coursera training)
Azure: fundamentals, machine learning and Power BI (Microsoft Docs training)
AWS: foundations and machine learning (AWS training)