Google Cloud: big data and machine learning
Coursera training, MOOC (2020). This online training introduces the big data and machine learning (ML) capabilities of Google Cloud Platform (CGP). Through a combination of presentations, demos and hands-on labs, the training gives an overview of Google Cloud and a detailed view of the data processing and ML solutions, such as BigQuery, Cloud SQL, Dataproc, Pub/Sub, Dataflow and Data Studio.
Week 1: Big data and ML fundamentals
- Exploring a BigQuery public dataset;
- Choosing the right solution approach;
- Recommending products using Cloud SQL and Spark;
- Predicting visitor purchases using BigQuery ML.
Week 2: Modern data pipeline challenges
- Real-time IoT dashboards;
- Creating a streaming data pipeline;
- ML on unstructured datasets;
- Classifying images with pre-built ML models.
Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals (course certificate)
Azure: fundamentals, machine learning and Power BI (Microsoft Docs training)
AWS: foundations and machine learning (AWS training)
Neural networks and deep learning (Coursera training)