Google Digital Garage training, MOOC (2020). This accredited online training, which has been designed by Google in collaboration with industry and education experts, is composed of 26 modules to explore core digital marketing topics. The training is packed full of practical exercises and real-world examples to learn the fundamentals of digital marketing, improve online digital skills, turn knowledge into action and open up new career opportunities.
Part 1: Take a business online
- The online opportunity;
- Your first steps in online success;
- Build your web presence;
- Plan your online business strategy.
Part 2: Make it easy for people to find a business on the web
- Get started with search;
- Get discovered with search;
- Make search work for you;
- Be noticed with search ads;
- Improve your search campaigns.
Part 3: Reach more people locally, on social media or on mobile
- Get noticed locally;
- Help people nearby find you online;
- Get noticed with social media;
- Deep dive into social media;
- Discover the possibilities of mobile;
- Make mobile work for you;
- Get started with content marketing.
Part 4: Reach more customers with advertising
- Connect through email;
- Advertise on other websites;
- Deep dive into display advertising;
- Make the most of video.
Part 5: Track and measure web traffic
- Get started with analytics;
- Find success with analytics;
- Turn data into insights.
Part 6: Sell products or services online
- Build your online shop;
- Sell more online.
Part 7: Take a business goal
- Expand internationally.